Whether you’re a generalist, specialist or new to the world of human resources, there are core competencies that every HR professional should know. A Certificate in Human Resources Management gives you the foundation needed for a successful career by providing ways for you to align your HR department to your organization’s goals. The 9 courses within the program are result-oriented and practical, with real-world examples and exercises. By the end of the series, you will have the skills necessary to develop and implement successful HR practices that will help your organization improve its performance through better overall people management.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to:
- Train managers on how to deliver effective performance feedback, rate employees accurately, and mitigate legal risk
- Recognize and apply elements of the Total Rewards Framework
- Analyze labor relations environments, understanding regulatory and organizational elements and how they affect relationships between management, unions and employees
- Identify effective planning, recruitment, and selection practices to align selection and staffing strategies with business strategies
- Diagnose root causes of suboptimal levels of engagement among different employee groups and identify hypotheses about appropriate solutions
- Choose training methods, technologies and content that are appropriate for the learner population
- Recognize unconscious bias and how it affects the way that people perceive, evaluate, and react to others
- Launch an internal consulting relationship based on a written or verbal contract
Who should enroll in this certificate?
- Line-level HR professionals with 0-5 years of experience
- People who are seeking to enter the HR field
- Global professionals from a diverse range of organizations, including for profits large and small, NGOs, and governmental agencies