How do hotel consumers perceive your brand, and is that value appealing enough for them to become paying customers? Hospitality marketing shapes these perceptions; to attract and hold the attention of potential customers, you need a series of sustained and coordinated marketing efforts. But first, you need a plan.
The six two-week courses in this Hospitality Marketing certificate gives you the skills you need to develop a successful hospitality marketing strategy, from initial concept to final execution. The structure of this program encourages you to apply these concepts, strategies, and tactics directly to your workplace.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to:
- Know the relationship between customer value and marketing
- Identify the fundamental aspects of modern marketing
- Find a target market for a product or service
- Analyze marketing data and guide strategic planning
- Design and execute your own pricing strategy for a particular product or service
- Apply the steps of the new product development process
- Create a promotional plan for a hospitality product or service
- Design effective, product-specific advertising campaigns
- Maintain and enhance customer value
- Organize your firm for long-term competitiveness
Who should enroll in this certificate?
- Hospitality marketing professionals responsible for market research
- Industry professionals interested in learning to gather and analyze marketing data