Marketing strategy isn’t confined to your marketing team. By understanding how to align marketing strategies with business strategy, high-performing business leaders make better decisions about their products, services, customers, brand, and competition.
This seven-course online marketing certificate provides you with the MBA-level strategic marketing training you need to make strong business decisions and set strategic direction for your company, unit, department, or product line.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to:
- Evaluate the use of frameworks in formulating a solid market strategy and identify appropriate business applications of each
- Apply the concepts of segmentation, targeting, and positioning to a product or service
- Employ a strategic, proactive approach in pricing decisions
- Recognize opportunities for using marketing research to reach better managerial decisions, applying the six-stage Marketing Research Process to ensure the usefulness of the research data
- Examine the value that brands provide to both the firm and the consumer and evaluate how consumers’ knowledge of that brand affects their response to marketing activities
- Investigate marketing channels and learn how to leverage them to provide value to your company and benefits to your customers
- Enhance your organization’s engagement with customers and draw group business and increase your organization’s overall market share through social media marketing
Who should enroll in this certificate?
This certificate program is ideal for marketing managers looking to update their skills, project and product managers, and anyone responsible for producing or executing a marketing plan.
It is also a perfect opportunity for non-marketing professionals and business leaders in all functional areas to develop their marketing strategy around their customers, their products and services, their market, or their brand.