Internship with the eCornell Marketing Team assisting with data integrity, design deliverables, social media and website content management, Pardot automation, PR, reporting, and more. Prior experience with tools/platforms desired but not required if eager to learn!
The position is based in Ithaca, NY. Remote candidates will be considered in specific cases.
Job Responsibilities May Cover
- User management – working in Salesforce and Pardot
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – working in Salesforce on merges (duplicate records), user management, product launches, troubleshooting, testingStudent Information System (SIS) – working in Destiny on content consistency, product launches
- Reporting – working in Birst and Pardot on ongoing monthly analysis
- Design – creating deliverables using existing templates, building new templates, working with logos and imagery with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Product management and marketing – bringing new products to market, brand consistency
- Content management – content curation, posting on platforms using WordPress
- Social media – content curation, copywriting, posting on platforms, idea generation using Sprout
- Advertising and digital media – SEO copywriting, negative keyword research
- Events and project management – support various requests and project tracking
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Currently pursuing or recently earned Bachelor’s degree related to industry
- Prior experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign (desired but not required)
- Prior Excel experience (basic to intermediate level) with pivot tables (desired but not required)
As Cornell University’s online learning unit, eCornell delivers online professional certificate courses to individuals and organizations around the world. Courses are personally developed by Cornell faculty with expertise in a wide range of topics, including data analytics, management, marketing, human resources, and leadership. Students learn in an interactive, small-class format to gain skills they can immediately apply in their organizations, while earning a professional certificate from Cornell University. eCornell has offered online learning courses and certificate programs for 15 years to over 130,000 students at more than 2,000 companies and is rapidly expanding its portfolio of offerings.
How to Apply
No visa sponsorship is provided for this position. eCornell is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Please send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.