Organizations go to great lengths to collect data to inform business decisions. However, given the volume of data, it can become difficult to sift through and find the needed answers. In this course you will gain exposure to the challenges of working with data and learn how you can use Excel to efficiently harvest data to make business decisions. Using Excel as a tool you will be able to quickly answer business questions by applying criteria to your data using Excel’s logic functions, quickly retrieve information from a large set of data, and visually enhance your data.
Who should enroll in this course?
- Anyone who manages functional or financial data to inform business decisions
- Managers and executives responsible for resource allocation and reporting
- Analysts interested in developing a business management mindset to make their analyses and data visualizations more meaningful to stakeholders
- New analysts or people interested in moving into an analyst role
- Individuals and entrepreneurs who need to visualize data or want a refresher on using a modern version of Excel
- People in office support roles, administrative and executive assistants
- People providing support at any level