Most decisions are made based on the desire to find the best way to do something. Solving complex business problems related to organizational goals can be a challenge. The ability to do this can be maximized with a little preparation and the power of Excel. When you use data in your analysis to prescribe what should happen next, you're performing prescriptive analytics. With this knowledge, you can build models and generate results that maximize outcomes by actually suggesting a course of action. In this course you will gain the skills needed to execute efficient and effective decisions backed by your data analysis.
Who should enroll in this course?
- Anyone who manages functional or financial data to inform business decisions
- Managers and executives responsible for resource allocation and reporting
- Analysts interested in developing a business management mindset to make their analyses and data visualizations more meaningful to stakeholders
- New analysts or people interested in moving into an analyst role
- Individuals and entrepreneurs who need to visualize data or want a refresher on using a modern version of Excel
- People in office support roles, administrative and executive assistants
- People providing support at any level