In this course you will evolve a first design, called design zero, for your problem. Your design zero builds on all the prior work, including your capabilities diagrams and the brainstorming sessions you recently completed. You will create visualizations of your personas in action called persona concept sketches. You will use other modified systems engineering tools to document your product features.
From this point, you will create rough prototypes and role play as end users who are working with these prototypes. From this process you will learn about your product’s strengths and shortcomings.
- Create a rough prototype
- Use the prototype to capture a record of bodystorming
- Refine the prototype by documenting with tools
- Iterate through additional rounds of bodystorming to establish design zero
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Product managers
- User experience designers
- Program and project managers
- Systems analysts
- Entrepreneurs involved in product conception
- Individual contributors, managers and leaders at all levels of an organization who are involved in the design, development, or improvement of products, services, and infrastructure