In this course you will conduct fieldwork to collect information about the users whose needs you are trying to meet within a challenge and empathy space that you have defined. You will venture out into the empathy field and observe and interact with people to gain the insight you need. Ultimately the insights gained from this fieldwork will help you develop a robust model of your users’ needs, expectations, and connections with one another.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Prepare a guiding document that gives you all you need to perform meaningful empathy fieldwork
- Perform empathy fieldwork in which you gather information about users’ emotions in your defined empathy space
How It Works
3-5 hours per week
100% online, instructor-led
Who Should Enroll
- Product managers
- User experience designers
- Program and project managers
- Systems analysts
- Entrepreneurs involved in product conception
- Individual contributors, managers and leaders at all levels of an organization who are involved in the design, development, or improvement of products, services, and infrastructure
Request Information Now
Act today—courses are filling fast.