Professional photographers, amateur photographers, and hobbyists all share a goal: to create the best photographs possible. In this course you will learn what makes a photo “good.” You will discover how to determine your purpose in creating a photo. You will then go out into the field to capture your own set of photos. Throughout the course you will refine your photographic eye through practice and critique of your work and the work of others. Using the fundamentals of photography, you will go back in the field to retake and improve your best images. By the end of this course you will have developed the ability to visualize the world as a photographer and use the fundamentals to improve your confidence in taking pictures.
Expect to spend 6-10 hours to complete this course.
- Create photos for specific results
- Control what your photo looks like by choosing your subject, composition, perspective, lighting, editing, camera, and lens
- Review your photos, identify opportunities to improve them, and retake them to get better results
- View and discuss photos critically
- Organize and share your photos
How It Works
Who Should Enroll
- Current and aspiring professional photographers
- Amateur photographers and hobbyists
- Marketers involved in social media, creative, or brand
- Small business owners who need to photograph their products or services