Join an instructor-led study group where you will work together to study the 10 knowledge areas of the PMBOK, discuss practice problems, and learn tips to help you prepare for the PMP exam. Required accompanying study books:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition. Project Management Institute.
- Agile Practice Guide, 1st Edition. Project Management Institute.
- Rita Mulcahy's PMP Exam Prep, 9th Edition. Rita Mulcahy, PMP.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Engage with other students preparing for the PMP exam to reinforce PMP information
- Take practice exams to prepare for the exam
- Utilize group discussions and sessions with your instructor to solidify PMP knowledge
How It Works
3-5 hours per week
100% online, instructor-led
Who Should Enroll
- Project management professionals preparing to take the PMP exam