Measuring and Improving Business Performance
This certificate program is ideal for working professionals with limited time to pursue an advanced degree, but a strong desire to round out their business skills. The MBA-level content in this program explores how business performance is measured and reported, along with key concepts in cost accounting and financial reporting. Course discussions and hands-on projects equip learners with a new way to see the opportunities and challenges they face at work, and the vocabulary to describe them to colleagues and business leaders.
The Management Reporting certificate puts your team on track to:
- Earn an Ivy-League credential: Gain recognition for your team’s commitment to professional development.
- Learn and use a common language: Apply the vocabulary and concepts of accounting to address common business challenges, such as spelling out your strategy, improving your business performance measures, paying for performance, improving profit margins, using capacity more effectively, and cutting costs.
- Learn from peers: Connect with professionals in other industries and from around the globe.
- See results quickly: No set-up time. Courses are available immediately and your team can complete the program over a period of weeks, not months.
- Start where they are: 100% online, no time away from the office, and no travel expenses.
eCornell Management Reporting certificates for Groups
eCornell customers are a diverse group of companies, not-for-profits, and organizations from around the world.
To succeed, your teams need to understand how business performance is measured and reported, especially when that performance is measured in terms of costs, margins, revenue, or efficiency. Equip your people with MBA-level content from the Ivy League. Take advantage of our group pricing.