Master Certificate in Hospitality Management
A Master Certificate in Hospitality Management from Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration is ideal for working professionals with limited time to pursue an advanced degree, but a strong desire to move ahead. This program provides a complete overview of the hospitality industry and teaches best practices in how to manage a property’s many moving parts.
Key skills covered:
- How to create positive results and maintain competitive advantage through strong team performance
- Learn the basics of financial reporting, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements
- Gain an understanding of how to identify potential customers and how to deliver the right message to them
- How to exceed customer expectations by establishing a strong internal service culture
- To round out your professional development, choose an elective that will help strengthen your skills in Financial Management & Hotel Revenue Management, Financial Management & Hospitality Marketing, or Hospitality Marketing & Hotel Revenue Management
Who enrolls in the Master Certificate in Hospitality Management?
Students who have enrolled in this program are: general managers, directors of guest services, front office managers, business development managers, directors of food and beverage, sales & marketing managers, revenue managers, and those with related experience who are transitioning into the hospitality field.