Congratulations on being selected to participate in the eCornell Program as a rewards participant!
This program has been developed in conjunction with Cornell University, a leading institution in Restaurant and Hospitality Management. The program blends the benefits of an Ivy League curriculum from one of the leading Hospitality Colleges in America with easy to access online learning.
The program is designed to allow you to not only take courses individually, but to align those courses with an objective of achieving a certificate from Cornell University. Courses will be offered in a variety of disciplines including Hospitality and Foodservice Management, Leadership and Strategic Management, and other related disciplines including Human Resources, Marketing, and more.
The courses are designed by Cornell faculty and industry leaders from around the world
I know that as you develop your own careers and skills, you face the challenges of balancing academic requirements with your busy day to day work and personal schedules. The eCornell online program offers you a wide range of tools, systems, and resources that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
I encourage you to take advantage of these offerings not just for your professional roles, but for your personal growth as well.
Vice President, Learning and Development
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Because of your status as a rewards participant, this course offering is being offered to you totally free of charge!
- Courses must be related to your current position or aligned to prepare you for future growth. We encourage you to refer to the eCornell Course Guide and discuss your choices with your supervisor.
- Once you have gained approval on your course selection, go to the desired course you are interested in taking. Click on the Request Access button next to the course and fill out the short form.
- Your request will be sent to the Ninety Nine Learning and Development Department. Your request will be completed and you will receive a confirmation from eCornell and the Ninety Nine with the details you will need to get started.
- As a rewards participant, your first course selection is offered free of charge. After your initial course selection, you are encouraged to continue your learning and development through eCornell. The Ninety Nine will reimburse up to a maximum of $1,600 per year. Requests for reimbursement should be applied for through the Tuition Reimbursement program. The form for tuition reimbursement is attached. Reimbursement is dependent on successful completion of the course for which you are enrolled.