BOSE + eCORNELL
develop the skills you need to excel.
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Welcome MessageWelcome to the Bose eCornell learning portal
Our Timeless Core Beliefs include our brand promise to both customers and employees. “Helping people reach their fullest human potential—so they can feel more, do more, and be more.” This promise follows Dr. Bose’ own vision for our company. By creating such an environment, we would realize performance and growth beyond our imagination.
We are working with eCornell, a division of Cornell University, to offer you a variety of courses and certifications. We encourage you to choose what is best for you to help reach your potential.
As a Bose employee, you can take eCornell courses and have them paid for by EdAssist.
Here is how:
- Identify the course(s) below you would like to enroll in.
- Go to the Okta Dashboard at https://bose.okta.com.
- Follow the instructions in System Tutorial EdAssist 4.0. NEED LINK to tutorial
- Here’s the specific information you’ll need for your EdAssist enrollment:
- School = eCornell
- CEUs = .6 per completed course
- List each course individually with start date
- Fee = US$325/course
- Enroll below in your approved course(s) and pay using a credit card
- Upon successful completion, submit the required documentation to EdAssist for reimbursement.
SET YOURSELF APARTA certificate from Cornell can help you stand apart in your company.
that fit your life and career.