Our Timeless Core Beliefs include our brand promise to both customers and employees. “Helping people reach their fullest human potential—so they can feel more, do more, and be more.” This promise follows Dr. Bose’ own vision for our company. By creating such an environment, we would realize performance and growth beyond our imagination.
We are working with eCornell, a division of Cornell University, to offer you a variety of courses and certifications. We encourage you to choose what is best for you to help reach your potential.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
All US-based employees may enroll at the Bose special rate of $375 per eCornell course with EdAssist’s direct billing. Cornell certificates can be earned by taking a prescribed set of courses. Each course below shows how what certificates the course can be stacked towards.
How to obtain your EdAssist Letter of Credit:
- Identify the eCornell course(s) you would like to enroll in from the list below and take note of:
- Course name and course code (find code from this guide)
- Start & end date: Choose the next available start date that works best for you. You’ll have two or three weeks to complete depending on the course.
- Follow the instructions in the Bose/EdAssist Guide to submit your request for your Letter of Credit. You’ll need this info in addition to the course name, code, and start dates:
- School: eCornell
- CEUs: .6 per completed course
- Fee : $375/course
- You’ll receive your Letter of Credit via email for you to print and sign.
- Email the eCornell Engagement Team from your Bose email address with your full name and Bose EdAssist in the subject line and attach your signed Letter of Credit. An eCornell Learning Consultant will receive your request and follow back up with you via email when enrollment is complete.
Note to submit separate EdAssist requests for each course you wish to take.