Helping you reach your fullest potential.HOW TO ENROLL
Our Timeless Core Beliefs include our brand promise to both customers and employees. “Helping people reach their fullest human potential—so they can feel more, do more, and be more.” This promise follows Dr. Bose’ own vision for our company. By creating such an environment, we would realize performance and growth beyond our imagination.
We are working with eCornell, a division of Cornell University, to offer you a variety of courses and certifications. We encourage you to choose what is best for you to help reach your potential.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
All US-based employees are eligible to enroll in eCornell courses at the reduced rate of $375/course using EdAssist’s direct bill option.
Obtain your EdAssist Letter of Credit:
- Identify the course(s) you would like to enroll in from the course listing below. To avoid issues, you must complete a separate Letter of Credit for each course in the amount of $375 USD. Note: multiple courses cannot be submitted on the same application.
- Follow the instructions in the BOSE/EDASSIST JOB AID.
- You will need the following:
- School: eCornell (do not use Cornell University)
- CEUs: .6 per completed course
- Enrollment Period (Course Start & End date): List the desired course start & end date allowing for ample processing time. The course end date is 13 days after the start date for 2 week course and 20 days after the start date for 3 week courses.
- Course code: Locate in the ECORNELL COURSE LISTING
- Fee : $375/course
- Once you have received your Letter of Credit from EdAssist:
- Sign and date the Letter of Credit.
- Forward the signed and dated Letter of Credit via email to the eCornell Engagement Team with “Bose EdAssist” and your full name in the subject line.
- You will receive a confirmation email once an eCornell Learning Consultant completes your enrollment.
Note: It can take up to 3 weeks to complete the EdAssist approval and enrollment process. Consider this when selecting your course start date(s).
About Courses & Certificates
Cornell certificates can be earned by taking a prescribed set of courses. You can explore all offerings in the CERTIFICATES section below. The cost to complete a certificate is $375 multiplied by the number of courses in the certificate.
For additional assistance, email Bose Talent Development.