WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
Costs and Eligibility: CRS Human Resources (HQ) covers the cost of these courses. Access is made possible through the agency’s membership in Humentum. For eligibility and requirements, please visit eCornell Program page in CRSLearns.
Class format: Most of the courses are two weeks long, however, there are some that are 3 weeks in length. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material as your schedule allows. There is no specific time you will be required to be online.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. You can expect to spend ~5 hours a week working on your course.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Follow the CRS application process to obtain prior approval from Human Resources (HQ) (email@example.com) to register.
- Failure to obtain prior approval could result in cancellation of your registration.
- Browse the catalog below and select one approved course.
- Once you have selected a start date continue by clicking “Request Access”.
- Fill out the request access form and select “Submit”.
- An enrollment confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org