WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
Number of enrollments: 2 course enrollments at a time, more than 2 courses will not be approved.
Costs and Eligibility: eCornell courses are free to YOU, they are not free to FHI 360. Please register only if you can commit to 8 – 10 hours per course.
Class format: Most of the courses are two weeks long, however, there are some that are 3 weeks in length. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material as your schedule allows. There is no specific time you will be required to be online.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. You can expect to spend ~5 hours a week working on your course.
SET YOURSELF APARTA certificate from Cornell can help you stand apart in your company.
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Browse the catalog below and select up to two (2) course.
- Once you have selected a start date continue by clicking “Request Access”.
- Fill out the request access form and select “Submit”.
- An enrollment confirmation will be sent to you within 48 hours.
- If a course states “Unavailable” it means we are temporarily out of seats.
- For any questions, please email learning