develop the skills you need
The Institute of Greek Tourism Confederation (INSETE) is a non-profit organization, founded in 2013 in order to raise awareness by providing up to date information, enhancing business quality, disseminating knowledge and promoting the development of human capital.
SETE Training is the educational and vocational training pillar of INSETE, aiming to equip tourism professionals with the skills and competencies necessary to enable them to enhance the tourist product of the country. Part of SETE Training’s mission is the organization of executive seminars across Greece in a plethora of subjects.
SETE Training, operating under the Institute of Greek Tourism Confederation in strategic partnership with Cornell University, offers a great variety of eCornell course seats exclusively for Greek tourism Industry’s professionals at the preferential price of $325 per course, down from $769 per course.
The courses are designed by Cornell University professors in order to address the needs of the current professional environment and tailor-made for the highly demanding schedule of the modern professional.
In order to provide easier access to these high-end training courses to all tourism professionals, 50% of the cost is covered by the Institute of SETE. Eligible participants will have the chance to choose 1 out of 148 available courses, among 7 thematic categories.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
As part of your professional development, you’re eligible to take select eCornell courses with 50% of the cost covered by the Institute of SETE. Here’s how:
- Once you have received approval from your manager, register for the course of your choice below.
- Each student can purchase one course. Every purchase beyond the first will be considered invalid and will be cancelled instantly. Companies may purchase two courses per property.
- Please note when you are completing your profile during the checkout process:
- For Individual Participants: Please fill in “NA” at the Employer* field if you are currently not working.
- For SETE Member Companies: Please fill in the company details you wish to see in the receipt at the Address* field
Complete your purchase.
- Submit your course expense for reimbursement to your employer.
REGISTER FOR CERTIFICATES AND COURSES
recommends for you.