WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
Enrollment Guidelines: Only 1 course enrollment at a time will be approved. Another enrollment will be allowed after the first course is completed. Courses can only be selected if the start date is within the current quarter. Please request your course at least 1 week prior to the course start date to allow sufficient time for the enrollment validation process to be completed.
Eligibility: eCornell courses are available to Living Water employees if the course is included in your Development Plan.
Class format: Courses have a set start date and end date. You must complete the course during this timeframe. Courses vary from 2-3 weeks in length. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material as your schedule allows. There is no specific time you will be required to be online.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to, pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. Courses are only offered in English and require ~5 hours per week of participation, which should be done outside of work hours.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Browse the catalog below to find your course title
- Select a start date and continue by clicking “Request Access”.
- Fill out the request access form and select “Submit”.
- Once your request has been validated with your manager or in your development plan, you will be enrolled in the course.
- Look for the enrollment confirmation email in your inbox. It contains important information on how to get started.
- For any questions, please email email@example.com