develop the skills you need
As part of our global learning and development strategy, WW is excited to offer employees the opportunity to build professional and functional skills. eCornell combines four key elements of an effective learning experience:
- the quality of robust, college level courses designed by faculty from the prestigious Cornell University
- the impact of interaction with experienced instructors and other professionals across the world
- the accessibility of virtual, self-paced learning in a robust social learning platform
- the relevance of applying the lessons to current, real business issues or individual development areas
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Courses must be specifically job-related and provide you with skills applicable
to your current position to assist in your personal development and future growth within WW.
- WW will approve up to two (2) courses per calendar year.
- If the employee fails to complete a course, he or she will not be allowed to enroll in another
course (unless authorized by manager).
- Additional courses will be eligible for enrollment, but will be at the expense of the employee, at
a discounted rate.
Procedure for enrollment:
- Before discussing with your Manager, please refer to the eCornell Course guide
- Meet with your Manager to discuss your development interests. Once you and your Manager have aligned and you have gained approval, go to the desired course you are interested in taking.
- Click on the request access button located next to the Course Description and fill out the short form.
- Your request will be sent to Gayle Picht, who will begin the registration process for you. You will hear back within approximately three business days if your request has been approved.
- Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation from both eCornell and Gayle Picht with the details needed to get started.
- If for any reason you need to drop out of the course, please immediately contact Gayle Picht at firstname.lastname@example.org.