A certificate in Marketing Strategy from Cornell University is ideal for working professionals with limited time to pursue an advanced degree, but a strong desire to develop the skills needed in today’s market. The MBA-level content in this program provides a foundation in key marketing concepts and practice applying these using today’s modern marketing toolkit.
The Marketing Strategy certificate puts your team on track to:
- Earn an Ivy-League credential: Gain recognition for your team’s commitment to professional development.
- Build a solid foundation: Study marketing strategy and research; branding; market segmentation, pricing, and positioning; distribution strategies; and new media tools.
- Learn from your peers: Connect with global professionals in other industries and from other parts of the globe.
- See results quickly: No set-up time. Courses are available immediately and your team can complete program in weeks, not months.
- Start where you are: 100% online, no time away from the office, and no travel expenses.
eCornell Marketing Certificates for Groups
eCornell customers are a diverse group of companies, not-for-profits, and organizations from around the world.
Don’t let the marketing group have all the fun. To succeed, your product teams need to understand your customers and the market. Equip your people with MBA-level market strategy content from the Ivy League. Take advantage of our