WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
Approval is required prior to enrollment.
Your department will be responsible for the $50 per/course fee based on the billing codes included in the eLearning Agreement form.
Class format: Most courses are two weeks long, however there are some that run 3 weeks. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary. You can expect to spend 8-10 hours per course.
The courses consist of several different elements including, but not limited to: pre-recorded videos, case studies, articles and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Course assignments could include discussion participation, quizzes and course projects. Assignments will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. Successful course completion is required to progress through a certificate program.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
How To Enroll
- Review the list of available courses and certificates below.
- Complete the eLearning Agreement Form.
- Your Supervisor must approve the request by signing the form.
- Email the completed form to Learning and Development at email@example.com.
- The CI Learning and Development team will complete your enrollment.
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation email from eCornell when your registration is complete.