WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
Most eCornell courses are two weeks long with a few 3-week exceptions. Within that time, you can work at your own pace, moving through the material as your schedule allows. You will be required to complete various discussions, quizzes, and course projects using pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work.
All will be reviewed and graded by the instructor. You can expect to spend ~5 hours a week working on your course.
NOTE: You can only be enrolled in one eCornell course at a time. You will be removed if you enroll in more than that. If you do not complete the course, you’ll receive
- 1st Incomplete = warning
- 2nd Incomplete = 6 month suspension from registering for eCornell courses
- 3rd Incomplete = permanent ban from registering for eCornell courses
Email TalentDevelopment@msh.org if you have any questions.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
How To Enroll
- Ensure that you will have the required ~8-10 hours of time available to complete a 2-week eCornell course. Do not enroll in a course if you do not have the time to commit to it (see note about incompletes above).
- Obtain approval from your direct supervisor and inform them of the time commitment required.
- Email TalentDevelopment@msh.org your desired course and start dates. Include your confirmation that you understand MSH’S strict standards for completion and that you agree to complete the course on time.