WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
- You are allowed to enroll in up to 6 individual courses per calendar year.
- Additional courses can be purchased at a discounted rate through the Humentum portal.
- You should select areas of learning that will benefit you the most in your current or desired future role with TechnoServe.
Course Format: Courses start on a rolling basis throughout the year. Most courses are two weeks long. You can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary but you should plan to commit about 8 to 10 hours per course. All courses are in English.
Classes use a variety of teaching methods, such as pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Your assignments may include projects, quizzes and active participation in online discussions. All assignments are reviewed and graded by the eCornell instructor.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Review the courses and certificate programs listed below and select up to two courses by clicking Request Access.
- Complete the TechnoServe Enrollment Form and email it signed to firstname.lastname@example.org each time you want to enroll in classes.
Note: Individual courses are automatically associated with the certificate they are a part of, you must list the individual courses you want to take in the Enrollment Form. Please request access a minimum of 3 weeks before the class start date*