WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ENROLL
- You are allowed up to 6 individual courses or one certificate program per calendar year.
- Additional courses can be purchased via credit card at a discounted rate through the Humentum portal.
- Select areas of learning that will benefit you the most in your current or desired future role with TechnoServe.
Course Format: Courses start on a rolling basis throughout the year. Most courses are two weeks long. You can work at your own pace, moving through the material and completing assignments as your schedule allows. The total time you will need to complete a course will vary but you should plan on committing about 8 to 10 hours per course. All courses are in English.
Classes use a variety of teaching methods, such as pre-recorded videos, case studies, and tools to help you apply the concepts to your work. Your assignments may include projects, quizzes and active participation in discussions. All assignments are reviewed and graded by the eCornell instructor.
To request a date transfer or drop a course: Email email@example.com BEFORE the course starts. When you email eCornell, be sure to include the new date you are requesting.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Complete the TechnoServe application to obtain approval.
- Browse the catalog below and select up to 2 approved courses.
- Once you have selected a start date continue by clicking “Request Access”.
- Fill out the request access form and select “Submit”.
- An enrollment confirmation will be sent to you within 48 business hours.
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.