Welcome to eCornell, your online link to professional education from Cornell University. Cornell sets the precedent in tourism education and TIANS is proud to be the first Tourism Industry Association in the Americas to partner in providing online programming to our Industry.
Our customized portal provides access to a full range of Cornell University courses including their highly respected Specialized Certificate Programs. We pleased to offer our members a savings of over $350 per course.
Study with colleagues from around the world – Invest in your business with eCornell’s award winning programs today and set yourself apart.
SET YOURSELF APART
that fit your life and career.
Through our partnership with eCornell, we are able to provide our members with an exclusive price of $699 (CDN)/course – regular pricing is $1,057/course.
As part of the online offerings, there are over 60 individual courses and 16 professional certificate programs available in a wide array of hospitality disciplines including but not limited to foodservice, leadership and management development, marketing, finance and revenue.
- All eCornell courses are taught 100% online through eCornell’s online learning management system.
- eCornell is Cornell University’s online education department. The courses are authored by Cornell faculty members, designed in collaboration with eCornell’s instructional designers, and live instruction/interaction is provided by our staff of instructors who are industry experts.
- Courses contain learning modules that feature interactive discussions, video / text lectures, quizzes, case studies, course projects, and a variety of online tools to ensure satisfactory understanding of subject matter.
- Most students say they put in 4-6 hours a week working on the course. This works out to be 8-12 hours total learning time for a 2 week course.
- Courses are offered at least once a month, sometimes every 2 weeks.
- Approximately 90% of students successfully complete their online courses, a completion rate that leads the industry.
Once you Register for the course, you will be contacted within 48 hours by Angela Silva, TIANS eCornell Representative.