Students who complete The Certificate Program in Plant-Based Nutrition are eligible for Continuing Education Credits for several different professions.Dietitians (CPEUs)
This certificate is accredited for 30 continuing professional education credits for Dietitians (30 CPEUs). Accreditation is through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).No additional fee is required for these credits.
To receive CPEU credit, you must:
Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES)
- Complete all course requirements
- Claim credits on the CDR website at http://cdrnet.org
- Maintain a record of your participation—CNS suggests you keep a copy of your letter of completion.
This certificate is accredited for 30 entry-level continuing education credits for Certified Health Education Specialists (30 CHES/MCHES). Accreditation is through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC). No additional fee is required for these credits.
Visit our website
for Designation statement.No additional fee is required for these credits.
To receive CHES/MCHES credit, you must:
Cornell University School of Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Complete all course requirements
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have finished the program. To claim your credits, the email must include your name, date of completion, and CHES/MCHES ID number. For proof of participation, you must attach a copy of your certificate, which will become available after you have completed TCC503.
- Maintain a record of your participation in this CHES/MCHES accredited activity—CNS suggests you keep a copy of your certificate.
Each of the three courses in the Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition program is worth 0.6 CEUs from the School of Continuing Education at Cornell University. If you complete the entire program, you will automatically earn 1.8 CEUs. To receive the CEU official verification letter from Cornell, you must request documentation by emailing email@example.com
. There is a $10.00 charge for each class ($30.00 for the series). Physicians, Physicans Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners & Pharmacists (CMEs, CNEs, CPEs)
The Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition is currently approved for:
30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (CMEs)
30 Nursing Contact Hours (CNEs)
30 Hours Pharmacy CE (CPEs) *This CE activity is knowledge basedThere is an additional $125 fee.Important Note
: CE credits are not available retroactively.
Please contact eCornell at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need any assistance.
To receive CE credits you must:
- Complete the CE Pre-Test at the beginning of TCC501 Nutrition Fundamentals.
- Complete all course requirements for TCC501, 502, and 503.
- Complete the CE Post-Test (Requires a passing score of 70% or better. Test may be retaken if necessary.).
- Maintain a record of your CE Statement of Credit.
- The pre and post-tests each take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete (Note: these are not timed tests, you may complete them at your own pace).
- You must complete each test in one sitting, it is not possible to save your work to finish at another time.
- After your TCC503 requirements have been marked “complete”, you will have access to the CE Post Test Module.
- The post-test must be completed before your access to TCC503 ends.
- Pharmacist, PharmD, Pharm Tech, CPhT must go to www.nabp.net or call 847-391-4406 (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) to register and receive a NAPB ePID number. This procedure will only take 5-10 minutes.