Have you ever had to do an analysis of data but found that the data you needed was not all in one place? It could be online, in separate Excel files, or you might find that it's in different formats. It could take hours to convert and organize everything you need. In this course you will learn Excel's options for data management and modeling to relate data from multiple sources quickly and create interactive dashboards that answer dozens of questions. You will be able to import data from different Excel workbook files into one file or even import data in different formats like Notepad for the web and different databases.
Who should enroll in this course?
- Anyone who manages functional or financial data to inform business decisions
- Managers and executives responsible for resource allocation and reporting
- Analysts interested in developing a business management mindset to make their analyses and data visualizations more meaningful to stakeholders
- New analysts or people interested in moving into an analyst role
- Individuals and entrepreneurs who need to visualize data or want a refresher on using a modern version of Excel
- People in office support roles, administrative and executive assistants
- People providing support at any level