Your Innovations in Health, Hospitality, Design, and Senior Living subscription will include access to these recordings of past webinars.
What holds people back from realizing their dreams? To many, the simple answer is fear, but fear may also increase your capacity to act with courage. Erica Dawson, from Cornell’s College of Engineering, will discuss what you can can do to harness fear and apply it to both your personal life and as a leader to others.
In this fast-paced interactive discussion with Professor Erica Dawson, you will learn how to:
- Understand courage as a character strength that can be developed and practiced intentionally—by anyone
- Reframe fear as a necessary part of powerful leadership, and learn ways to reduce or manage fear in the face of challenging situations
- Apply psychological tools to help you act with courage and conviction when it matters most
To stand out in today’s sea of new lodging options, hotels must exceed guest expectations: offering functional, tech-friendly, and stylish rooms that delight. But good design takes time, and hotel brands that prioritize smart design decisions will reap the rewards in profitability and guest loyalty.
Don’t know where to start? Join this live discussion with Cornell University’s Stephani Robson, expert in restaurant and hotel facilities design, to learn how hotels are rethinking design and revamping their rooms for 21st century travelers.
In this live one-hour event, Stephani will:
- Examine hotel guest room design from the perspectives of hotel guests, owners, managers, and brands
- Teach you how to think about room design as a multifaceted tool to create outstanding guest experiences as well as profits, and
- Answer your questions about anything related to hotel room design
Join Cornell’s Elizabeth Martyn ’07 for an inside look at the Service Excellence On-Demand Training from Cornell University.
The 8-lesson online program provides teams with actionable frameworks for managing conversations and delivering what customers need, when they need it. You’ll learn how to unify your team’s approach to customer engagement with the same critical thinking skills and proven strategies taught in service education at Cornell University. Create a culture that’s designed to respond to challenges, exceed expectations and delight customers, earning their trust and continued business into the future.
In this live discussion, Elizabeth will provide insight into the program, answer your questions about the training, and make recommendations specific to your needs.
Join us to learn how you can bring Cornell expertise and world-class service excellence to your organization right away.