Your Innovations in Health, Hospitality, Design, and Senior Living subscription will include access to these recordings of past webinars.
To stand out in today’s sea of new lodging options, hotels must exceed guest expectations: offering functional, tech-friendly, and stylish rooms that delight. But good design takes time, and hotel brands that prioritize smart design decisions will reap the rewards in profitability and guest loyalty.
Don’t know where to start? Join this live discussion with Cornell University’s Stephani Robson, expert in restaurant and hotel facilities design, to learn how hotels are rethinking design and revamping their rooms for 21st century travelers.
In this live one-hour event, Stephani will:
- Examine hotel guest room design from the perspectives of hotel guests, owners, managers, and brands
- Teach you how to think about room design as a multifaceted tool to create outstanding guest experiences as well as profits, and
- Answer your questions about anything related to hotel room design
Join Cornell’s Elizabeth Martyn ’07 for an inside look at the Service Excellence On-Demand Training from Cornell University.
The 8-lesson online program provides teams with actionable frameworks for managing conversations and delivering what customers need, when they need it. You’ll learn how to unify your team’s approach to customer engagement with the same critical thinking skills and proven strategies taught in service education at Cornell University. Create a culture that’s designed to respond to challenges, exceed expectations and delight customers, earning their trust and continued business into the future.
In this live discussion, Elizabeth will provide insight into the program, answer your questions about the training, and make recommendations specific to your needs.
Join us to learn how you can bring Cornell expertise and world-class service excellence to your organization right away.
A foundational idea behind the groundbreaking Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures is that the health, hospitality, and design areas are beginning to intersect more frequently providing collaborative business opportunities for entrepreneurs, and for individuals and organizations to develop innovative ways to improve services in a variety of health-related settings including hospitals, senior living, wellness, ambulatory care series, some hospitality settings and many more. This session will provide an overview of some examples of where this is taking place and discuss some of the opportunities in the space.
- An understanding of some examples of where health, hospitality and design already intersect
- To be able to discuss some areas of potential opportunities for individual career development and advancement tapping into these trends
- A general understanding of some potential new areas tapping into these different areas that might be opportunities for your organization to position itself for the future