Student Career Services
Reinvent yourself with the help of professional guidance to navigate today’s job market. Armed with your Cornell University credential in an attention-grabbing resume, you will be well positioned to move into the job you want. Take advantage of job-search coaching that helps you create targeted communications, prepare for interviews, and assess your best opportunities. eCornell has partnered with Chameleon Resumes LLC to offer these valuable services to our student community.
Services From Chameleon Resumes LLC
Chameleon Resumes offers a variety of career-building services ranging from resume writing to interview coaching and job search consultation.
If you have completed at least one eCornell course, you will receive a 10% discount off published private client rates for Chameleon Resumes services found at www.ChameleonResumes.com. If you have completed an eCornell certificate program, you will receive a 20% discount off published rates for Chameleon Resumes services found at www.ChameleonResumes.com. Several of our larger certificate programs are eligible for one of the special eCornell packages from Chameleon Resumes, described below.
To begin planning for your job search, email your Destiny ID to Chameleon Resumes at: email@example.com.
To locate your Destiny ID:
1. Log in to your student portal
2. In the upper right hand corner beneath your name is your ID, which begins with the letter ‘X’.
Special Packages Available for Qualifying eCornell Students
This package is designed for students who want to keep their resume as fresh and current and want to incorporate their newly completed certificate into the resume and job search tactics. It includes:
- Current resume critique and editing
- Current LinkedIn Profile critique and editing
- Cover letter writing
- 60-minute phone consultation on job landing tactics
This complimentary package is only available to students who purchased the following certificates directly from eCornell* after November 23, 2009:
- Executive Certificate in HR Leadership
- Healthcare Leadership
- High Performance Leadership (10-course version prior to April 18 2017)
- Human Resources Management
- Integrated Marketing 360
- Master Certificate in Foodservice Management
- Master Certificate in Healthcare Leadership
- Master Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Master Certificate in Human Resources
- Master Certificate in Revenue Management
- Master Certificate in Systems Design and Project Leadership
- Project Management 360
- Supervisory Skills
If you purchased a certificate program from an eCornell partner, through a corporate partnership, an unlisted certificate program, or if you purchased one of the certificates above prior to November 23, 2009, you are not eligible for the complimentary Resume-Building package, but you will receive a 20% discount off the published price of any other services offered by Chameleon Resumes.