In a world where more and more activities are centered online, digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to build customer relationships and promote your organization's products or services. But it can also be a struggle to make sense of the sea of acronyms, technologies and platforms.
This certificate series begins with an overview of the digital marketing landscape, preparing you to implement a series of proven frameworks within your organization. The program then takes a detailed look at opportunities and strategies associated with leading channels and platforms including digital, mobile and emerging technologies. You will be guided, step by step, in assessing customer needs and marketing objectives and in creating your own digital marketing plans for both paid and owned media. By the end of this program, you’ll pull your marketing ideas together into a single, integrated plan based on your organizational priorities and resources.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to:
- Identify key players and types of companies involved in advertising and marketing on digital platforms.
- Thoroughly assess customer needs and determine marketing objectives based on those needs.
- Analyze opportunities and strategies associated with paid advertising on websites and digital platforms owned by other companies.
- Analyze opportunities and strategies associated with content marketing and other initiatives on websites, social media pages, and digital platforms that you will control or own.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that establishes priorities and resourcing plans for the use of paid and owned media appropriate to your organization.
Who should enroll in this certificate?
- Any marketing manager, product manager or entrepreneur looking to gain a deeper understanding of digital marketing.
- Anyone who is looking to move into digital marketing or wants to have general knowledge of the role digital marketing plays in an organization. This program is also suited for individuals who are looking to improve their ability to converse with marketing team members.