Winning with today’s customers requires new sales skills. Based on the book Sales Growth: Five Proven Strategies from the World’s Sales Leaders, authored by experts at McKinsey & Company, the courses translate insights from 150 sales leaders into clear and practical guidelines for action. These tools and strategies provide a foundation in key frontline sales
concepts to drive real growth in your company.
During this certificate program, learn how to conduct micro-market analysis to find hidden and unique opportunities for growth. Discover strategies to streamline your go-to-market process to increase face time with the highest-priority clients and learn how to focus your value proposition to the individual needs of the client for higher conversion rates.
This five-course online certificate series is designed to provide sales managers with the skills needed to build an actionable and practical roadmap for driving sales growth.
The courses in this certificate will equip you to:
- Find the right pockets of growth in your market
- Identify top opportunities
- Segment your customers to focus your search for better sales growth
- Manage and maximize your time spent selling
- Develop the skills to prioritize your accounts
- Tailor your value proposition to specific customers
- Drive growth through account planning
- Conduct an effective sales call to negotiate maximize value
- Convey an understanding of how to drive value beyond price
- Track and manage sales performance